From Semantic Stargate Wiki
|An episode from Stargate Universe|
|Directed by||William Waring|
|Original air date||
USA: December 4, 2009|
UK: December 8, 2009
AUS: December 11, 2009
|Colonel Young cedes command of the ship after he is implicated in the murder of a crew member.|
- A member of the crew is found dead.
- Colonel Young has to give up commandment.
- An investigation occurs to find the causes and reasons.
- Doctor Rush uses this opportunity to reopen a suspended file.
- The crew discovers a new planet and find an astonish object.
- A conflict comes to a climax and will have some concequences on a crew member.
Planets: Gravel pit planet|
- The Ancient chair discovered in Destiny predates those found in the Milky Way galaxy. Colonel Everett Young asks Doctor Nicholas Rush to prove it by himself if it's a wounderfull discovery.
- Marine Sergeant Spencer stole food aboard Destiny and had many skirmishes, especially with MSGt. Ronald Greer, Doctor Jeremy Franklin and Colonel Young.
- Even if "Space" is obviously the direct following of "Justice", this episode is not counted as part 1 of 2 as there is no "To Be Continued" screenshot at the end of the episode.
- From the episode, Ming-Na (Camile Wray) retrieves her main cast status she lost since "Air", Part 3.