From Semantic Stargate Wiki
|A Stargate SG-1 episode|
|SG-1, trapped on board Odyssey.|
|Episode Nb|| Season 10|
|Directed by||Robert C. Cooper|
|Written by||Robert C. Cooper|
|Original air date|| United States: June 22, 2007|
United Kingdom: March 13, 2007
|Trapped on board Odyssey, the members of SG-1 must live out the rest of their lives together when Carter activates a time dilation field to save the ship from destruction.|
- "Unending" is the 20th episode of Stargate SG-1 Season 10. It is also the 214th and series' final episode.
- The Asgard give rendez-vous to the Tau'ri in their galaxy for a special gift.
- When the Ori come, the Asgard say their farewell.
- Chased by the Ori warships, Odyssey tries her last chance.
- Just before the ship is destroyed, Carter executes another last chance attempt.
- Trapped aboard the ship, SG-1 and General Landry will spend more time than they think to find a way out.
Technology: Dialing computer
- Teal'c is the only member of SG-1 who remembers all the time passed in the time dilation field as he's the only one to be not affected by the back time travel. The only visible mark of his 50 years aging is his right white temple. Because he doesn't want to force fate, he refuses to reveal the events passed aboard the spaceship, despite the fact he admits it's difficult to stay shut ("Indeed").
- "Unending" is followed by the "Direct-to-DVD" movie Stargate: The Ark of Truth as a conclusion of the Ori story arc.
- When Vala Mal Doran asks how they can determine who's who among the Asgard, Daniel Jackson answers that's the voice. Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) is Thor's voice in Stargate SG-1.