Episode:Air, Part 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Air", Part 3|
|An episode from Stargate Universe|
|Directed by||Andy Mikita|
Robert C. Cooper|
|Featured music||"Breathe" by Alexi Murdoch|
|Director of photography||Rohn Schmidt|
|Original air date||
USA: October 9, 2009|
UK: October 13, 2009
AUS: October 16, 2009
|Lt. Scott leads a team to a desert planet to locate a mineral capable of fixing Destiny's life support system. Chloe visits her mother on Earth.|
- "Air", Part 3 is the 3rd episode of Stargate Universe Season 1.
- This episode is part 3 of 3. It is preceded by "Air", Part 1 and "Air", Part 2.
Planets: Unnamed planet|
- The main location for the desert planet is the White Sands in New Mexico where the team shot for five days.
- From this episode, Ming-Na (Camile Wray) switches from main cast to recurring. She will be back to main cast on episode "Space".
- This episode introduces a new "Previously on" style using the kino prospective. This recap is divided in two parts:
- The first part is a general recap of the main events and is used in this episode and the further ones. It will change every mid-season.
- The second part is a specific recap of the topics brought in the current episode.