Episode:No Man's Land
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"No Man's Land"|
|An episode from Stargate Atlantis|
Ronon Dex in a hive ship cocoon.
|Directed by||Martin Wood|
|Written by||Martin Gero|
|Original air date||
USA: July 14, 2006|
UK: October 18, 2006
|The team desperately attempts to stop two Wraith hive ships from reaching Earth. Sheppard must rely on an old foe to rescue McKay and Ronon.|
- "No Man's Land" is the 1st episode of Stargate Atlantis Season 3.
- This episode is part 2 of 3. It is preceded by "Allies" and followed by "Misbegotten".
- Tamlyn Tomita has alread played the character of Shen Xiaoyi in the Stargate SG-1 Season 9 episodes "The Scourge" and "Crusade".
- Andy Maton has alread played the character of British Representative Chapman in the Stargate SG-1 episode "The Scourge".
- This is the first Wraith character for Christopher Heyerdahl (Halling). He will play another one this season who will be recurring: "Todd".
- This is the first appearance of Richard Woolsey (played by Robert Picardo) in Stargate Atlantis. He will appear recurringly until he'll become a main character in Season 5, taking charge of Atlantis expedition after Colonel Samantha Carter.