Jump to navigation Jump to search
O'Neill may refer to:
- Colonel/Brigadier General/Major General/Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill, former SG-1 and Stargate Command leader, current Homeworld Command headmaster (Stargate, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate: Continuum, Stargate Universe).
- Jack O'Neills from alternate realities:
- Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, commander of the SGA (SG1: "There But For the Grace of God").
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, late Dr. Samantha Carter's husband, killed by an alternate Teal'c (SG1: "Point of View").
- General Jack O'Neill, still commander of the SGC in an alternate reality (SG1: "Ripple Effect").
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, presumed still frozen in the Antarctic outpost after the battle of Antarctica in an alternate reality where the Stargate Program is public (SG1: "The Road Not Taken").
- Jack O'Neills from alternate timelines:
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, retired soon after an encounter with the Aschen.
- Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, trapped and killed in Ancient Egypt in 3,000 BC after attempting to retrieve a Zero point module (SG1: "Moebius", Part 1).
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, a retired US military coming back to SGC in order to fix the timeline (SG1: "Moebius", Part 1, "Moebius", Part 2).
- Major General Jack O'Neill, killed by a Baal clone (Stargate: Continuum).
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, a Special Forces operative (Stargate: Continuum).
- Jack O'Neills from hallucinations:
- Other Jack O'Neills:
- Sara O'Neill, O'Neill's ex-wife (Stargate, SG1: "Cold Lazarus").
- Charlie O'Neill, Jack and Sara O'Neill's deceased son (Stargate, SG1: "Cold Lazarus").
- Colonel O'Neil (with only one "L"), a US military who has no sense of humour at all (SG1: "Secrets").
- Jack O'Neill's house, former O'Neill's residence.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Neill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.