1958 (age 61–62)|
Special creature effects creator|
Creature effects supervisor
Anubis and Horus' costumes and Ra's headdress designer
Patrick Tatopoulos is a French production designer, who lives and works in the United States. He has created and supervised the creature effects, and created the Anubis and Horus's costumes, and Ra's headdress in the 1994 featured film Stargate.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Involvement in the Stargate universe
- 3 Filmography
- 4 Notes
- 5 Episodes featuring Patrick Tatopoulos as Special creature effects creator
- 6 Episodes featuring Patrick Tatopoulos as Anubis and Horus' costumes and Ra's headdress designer
- 7 Episodes featuring Patrick Tatopoulos as Creature effects supervisor
- 8 External links
- 9 References
Involvement in the Stargate universe
- Special creature effects creation (Stargate)
- Anubis and Horus's costumes and Ra's headdress designer (Stargate)
- Creature effects supervisor (Stargate)
Click on the right "Expand" button to see all the filmography. To hide it, click on the right "Collapse" button.
|Film and Television|
- Tatopoulos has worked with Roland Emmerich on five movies including Stargate: Independence Day, Godzilla, 10,000 BC and 2012.