|A character from Stargate SG-1|
Stargate Command embarkation room
|Information about family|
|Rank||Airman First Class|
|Allegiance||US Air Force|
|Out of Stargate universe information|
|Portrayed by||Rick Ravanello|
|First appearance||"Children of the Gods"|
Nothing is known about Fryatt, except his rank (Airman First Class), the fact he is married, and his affectation in 1997 (guarding an inactive tarp-covered Stargate for Project Giza seems abandonned at this time) (SG1: "Children of the Gods").
In sub-level 28, Fryatt is playing poker with four teammates, including Staff Sergeant McAtee and Senior Airman Weterings. About Weterings' concern about officers coming here, he tells her nobody come here but them. He doesn't care when Weterings says that the tarp is moving as he just wants to play.
Suddenly, the tarp flies off, the Stargate activates. Fryatt rushes to the emergency phone but drops it when the Stargate kawooshes. Serpent guards come through the Stargate. Just in the middle of a firefight between Serpent Gards and the airmen, he is finaly shot by a staff weapon blast on the back when he attemps to alert the base.
Soon after, his body is carried in the Stargate Command infirmary.
- In "Children of the Gods" ending credits, Rick Ravanello's character is credited as "Guard #2". However, we can clearly see his last name on the jacket just after the Stargate's kawoosh when he drops the emergency phone. This name is part of the Stargate Canon.
- Fryatt's rank is visible on his jacket's sleeves.
- His nationality is deducted as he was part of the US Air Force army.
- Fryatt his married as we can see his wedding band when he points his side arm near the emergency phone.
- Fryatt was a smoker (SG1: "Children of the Gods", even if we don't see the cigare's combustion).