December 11, 1967|
Dr. Brent Langham (SG1)|
Coyle Boron (SG1)
Adam Brody (SGU)
Peter Kelamis (born December 11, 1967) is an Australian actor. He portrayed three characters in the franchise; Dr. Brent Langham in "Smoke & Mirrors" (Stargate SG-1), Coyle Boron in "Space Race" (SG-1), and Adam Brody in Stargate Universe.
Involvement in the Stargate universe
- Dr. Brent Langham (SG1: "Smoke & Mirrors")
- Coyle Boron (SG1: "Space Race")
- Adam Brody (Stargate Universe, see the list of appearances)
- A first alternate Adam Brody from a first alternate timeline (SGU: "Time")
- A second alternate Adam Brody from a second alternate timeline (SGU: "Time")
- A third alternate Adam Brody from a second alternate timeline (SGU: "Twin Destinies")
Click on the right "Expand" button to see all the filmography. To hide it, click on the right "Collapse" button.
|Film and Television|