Jump to navigation Jump to search
|An episode from Stargate SG-1|
|Directed by||Martin Wood|
|Written by||Brad Wright|
|Director of photography||Peter F. Woeste|
|Original air date||
USA: February 27, 1998|
UK: August 19, 1998
|Senator Kinsey arrives at the SGC to investigate the program and determine whether the great drain on the U.S. budget is worthwhile, prompting the team to recall missions from the past year.|
- "Politics" is the 21st episode of Stargate SG-1 Season 1.
- This episode is part 1 of 3. It is followed by "Within the Serpent's Grasp" and "The Serpent's Lair".
- This episode is a clip show: it is largely composed of excerpts of previous episodes.
Locations: United States of America
- This episode shows many exerpts of previous Stargate SG-1 episodes. Here is a list:
- The events of this episode take place directly after those of "There But For the Grace of God". In the beginning of the episode, we can see Daniel Jackson in the infirmary having cares for his wound made by a staff weapon blast shot by the Teal'c from the alternate reality.