|Other name||Ming-Na Wen|
November 20, 1963|
Coloane, Portuguese Macau
"Dr. Jing-Mei 'Deb' Chen" in ER|
"Agent Melinda May" in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
|Related series||Stargate Universe|
Ming-Na Wen (born November 20, 1963) is a Chinese-American actress. She portrayed Camile Wray in Stargate Universe. She is also known for her character of "Dr. Jing-Mei 'Deb' Chen" in ER, and more recently the character of "Agent Melinda May" in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. She was also the voice of "Fa Mulan" in the Disney movies Mulan and Mulan II.
Involvement in the Stargate universe
- Camile Wray (Stargate Universe, see the list of appearaces)
- A first alternate version of Camile Wray from a first alternate timeline (SGU: "Time")
- A second alternate version of Camile Wray from a second alternate timeline (SGU: "Time")
- A third alternate version of Camile Wray from a third alternate timeline (SGU: "Twin Destinies", "Epilogue")
Click on the right "Expand" button to see all the filmography. To hide it, click on the right "Collapse" button.
|Film and Television|
- Ming-Na has been credited as main cast in the two first part of "Air", yet she became Guest Star from "Air", Part 3 to "Life". From "Justice" onwards, she retrieved her status as main cast.