|Planet of origin||Earth|
|Rank||Chief Master Sergeant|
US Air Force|
|Out of Stargate universe information|
|Portrayed by||Gary Jones|
|First appearance||"Children of the Gods"|
Walter Harriman is a US Air Force Chief Master Sergeant. He is a technician specialized on Earth technology developed for the Stargate inside Stargate Command and later Homeworld Command. He is assigned to all gate activation sequences as well as everything around it like the management of the iris.
- The name of Walter Harriman has been officialy told by the character himself in the Stargate SG-1 season 9 episode "Avalon", Part 1 when he introduces himself to LtCol Cameron Mitchell, yet Gary Jones, Harriman's portrayer, was on set since "Day 1" ("Children of the Gods"). In the previous episodes, Jones was simply credited as "Technician". Sometimes, the character wore an uniform tag written "Davis" or "Sgt Norman Davis" on it. In Stargate SG-1 episode "2010", Jack O'Neill called him "Walter".
Behind the scenes
Others "Walter Harrimans"
- An alternate technician from an alternate reality (SG1: "There But For the Grace of God")
- An alternate Walter Harriman, from another alternate reality (SGA: "Vegas")
- An alternate Walter Harriman, from an alternate timeline (SG1: "2010")
- An hallucination of Walter Harriman from Energy beings (SGA: "Home")