Jump to navigation Jump to search
SGC Gate Telemetry archive showing the planet (SG1: "Touchstone")
|Out of Stargate universe information|
P1B-3R2 is a planet located in the Milky Way galaxy. It has been visited by SG-11 from February 29 to February 30 [sic!], 1997.
Notable visitors of P1B-3R2
When Captain Samantha Carter checks the Stargate telemetry third archive log, P1B-3R2 appears on the list of the visited planets
- It is obvious that the date and the team are wrong according to the fact that the SG-11 team has been created way later than 1997. There were only nine SG teams at the settlement of the Stargate Program (SG1: "Children of the Gods", "In the Line of Duty").
- The date is a goof as there is no February 30 at all and February 29 doesn't exist in odd years.
- The fourth symbol of the gate address is Abydos' point of origin. It cannot be used as a common glyph for a Stargate address as it exists only on Abydos. This is obviously another goof.
- Another goof is that in "The Fifth Race", SG-11 has also visited on the same date P5D-4Z2. Unless they can duplicate, it is not possible as well.
Behind the scenes
- ↑ This is the Stargate address as it appears on the screen. See the Notes section for more explaination.