|Out of Stargate universe information
Notable visitors of P1B-3R2
- It is obvious that the date and the team are wrong according to the fact that the SG-11 team has been created way later than 1997. There were only nine SG teams at the settlement of the Stargate Program (SG1: "Children of the Gods", "In the Line of Duty").
- The date is a goof as there is no February 30 at all and February 29 doesn't exist in odd years.
- The fourth symbol of the gate address is Abydos' point of origin. It cannot be used as a common glyph for a Stargate address as it exists only on Abydos. This is obviously another goof.
- Another goof is that in "The Fifth Race", SG-11 has also visited on the same date P5D-4Z2. Unless they can duplicate, it is not possible as well.
Behind the scenes
- This is the Stargate address as it appears on the screen. See the Notes section for more explaination.